Teaching to monks in a monastery
Volunteer World Nepal has been the perfect organization to sign up with for teaching to monks in a monastery program for the people who really want to have a break in their busy life doing something of their interest and gaining a unique and lifetime experience. After serving mandatory military service imposed by the government, Michael, a 21 years old lad from Switzerland came to Nepal for 5 weeks teaching to monks in a monastery program through Volunteer World Nepal.
He has a great intent of helping out people in need and distress. He is an ardent and true nature lover. And for that matter, no other countries would have been more suitable for him to volunteer. As he is interested in trekking and exploring new places, he will avail the opportunities to trek on the famous trekking route in Nepal. Besides he has remained a boy scout during his school days. He can share his expertise and experience as a scout with the young monks of the monastery. The monastery would love to have him impart his knowledge to its little monks.
As a volunteer teaching English or Teaching in a Buddhist monastery to Buddhist monks in Nepal, you can enormously benefit their learning and language development. As a result, by working with international volunteers the monks can vastly improve their communication and pronunciation skills to a new level.
Live in a Nepalese Buddhist monastery teaching English to monks and learning about their way of life. It is a very unique, life-affirming opportunity, you should not miss.
Teaching to Monks in a Monastery Highlights:
- Volunteer and have a very unique and life-affirming time abroad
- Discover your new passion and propel your CV with an international experience
- Have the choice between rural and urban locations in this stunning and visually arresting country
- Enjoy a lot of free time by travelling, relaxing or further learning about the Buddhist way of life
- Receive insights about the culture that are not granted to tourists